Thursday, April 30, 2009

SpeakerRate

I've created a page at speakerrate.com for myself:

SpeakerRate profile

... and populated it with my two upcoming talks.

If you want to use SpeakerRate to give feedback to a speaker, you don't actually have to wait for them to create their own profile - you can enter it yourself.

I don't know if SpeakerRate will grow into the ultimate connecting-to-speakers webtool, but it might. I do know that they support microformats, which is a big plus in my book.

Hope to see some of you at Penguicon (this weekend) or IOUG Collaborate (next week)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to include yourself on GeekSpeakr.com too :)

Chris Jones said...

Joind.in is pretty good too: http://joind.in/

Ebony Goddess said...

Just wanted to say it was great talking to you again at Penguicon this year. Hope to see you again next year. Take care....